Wednesday, October 7, 2015

General Conference

Dear Family and Friends:

The days long hoped for have come and gone in a majestic and beautiful way. This last weekend we had the privilege of hearing from our beloved prophets of God.  These men are truly ordained by God, the Eternal Father and His Son, Jesus Christ; to guide their beloved Kingdom here on Earth.  They have a great responsibility to share the gospel to all the world.  I was super blessed to be able to watch General Conference in the great language of Spanish and English.  I listened to Saturday in Spanish and Sunday in English.  I was saddened that all the great people we had invited to come and partake of this amazing blessing rejected the chance of knowing how they can find love, peace and joy in their own lives.  I loved the idea of “Ponderize.” One scripture every week and starting today I will share my scripture every week.  Mine is Micah 6:8 and I love it, because, it tells us three things that we need to do: work justly, Love mercy, Walk humbly.  If we are able to keep in mind these three attributes, the greatness and goodness of God will be over us.

I hope that all those that were listening to this great conference were able to feel the amazing love God has for everyone and the spirit testify that He has called three new Apostles to govern His kingdom.

I love you all and wish you all the blessings of the Lord to come your way this week
Love, Elder Call

Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

No comments:

Post a Comment