Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Horrible But Good Week

Dear Family and Friends:

Well, this week was horrible but was good. In other words it was crazy!!!  So, yea, the elders that I have had to deal with haven’t been the best of elders and I didn’t want to do divisions with them, out of fear that my companion and the other missionary wouldn’t work.  Well, we had to do divisions to go and perform a baptismal interview for Elder Rodriguez and Rojas.  I went with Elder Rodriguez and did the interview.   However, during the interview I received a ton of calls from the Zone Leaders with information that my comp and Elder Rojas were well out of their area, visiting some families from their previous zone.   So not to bad, but a couple of days back I had received a call from the assistants with other concerns; which I allowed to frustrate me the whole week.  Anyways, interviews with the President Wilson were Friday and Saturday.  I received a new companion.  My new comp is named Elder Ostler from Holiday, Utah and is really cool.  We are going to be able to have a load of success together.

Elder Call & Elder Ostler

Elder Salinas and Elder Call
We were blessed to be able to teach and have Gloria and her child, Alexajader, come to church this Sunday and they are making great progress.  They are super excited for General Conference.

Well that was about the week here.

I am so grateful that God blessed the earth with prophets to teach and testify of our escape plan, which, is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful to live in a time period where we have the blessing to have Prophets and Apostles of God living today, to give us the needed guidance in our lives, so that we can know how to return to the presence of God.  May we see that as we apply the counsel that the Prophets give us this upcoming General Conference, we will receive blessings.

May God Bless You Always!!!

Love,
Elder Call


No comments:

Post a Comment