Monday, October 26, 2015

Transfers!!!

Hello Family and Everyone else who is important!!! :)

Tuesday, many of my prayers had been answered, as I was informed that I would be leaving Posta Ybycua. I said my goodbyes and taught my investigators one last lesson on the Love of Jesus Christ and then packed my bags. On Wednesday morning I was informed that Elder Jordan Evans from South Jordan, Utah, would be my next companion and that we would be serving in Pirayu, in another Whitewash!!! We took the bus and moved in. I have to say if all of Paraguay was like Pirayu, I could live here for the rest of my life!!! I LOVE it!!! There are tiny mountains and stuff all around, like little streams similar to Cole Creek Canyon and it just feels like home!!! Everybody knows everybody they are open to talk and are just good people with confidence.



Here in Pirayu, we are a small Branch, where the asistence (attendance) the past 3 weeks have been 12, 13, and most recently 9.  We have been informed that we have 2 changes (transfers) to raise the attendance or the branch will shut down!!! It was so crazy!  So we put the new line on the pole and went hard this week.  We saw the fruits of our work and love with 27 lovely people in the church; however, there were no Priesthood holders from the area of Pirayu.  This week we have a couple of activities planned with them and we will have one awesome time.  We are teaching two gals that are familia to a family that were baptized one year ago.  We have some work to do with them so that they can enter into the Temple.

This past week I have been studying the last several chapters of Matthew and learning of the amazing love that Jesus offers us and of the sacrifice he did for us.  They are probably my favorite scriptures of all time.  Studying the Redeeming love of Jesus Christ led me to choose 2 Nephi 1:15 *encircled about eternally in the arms of His love.* We are forever indebted to our Father in Heaven.  May we serve Him to the end of our lives.

I love you all!! Choose the Right!!
Love, Elder Call

2 Nephi 1:15 But behold, the Lord hath redeemed my soul from hell; I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love.

Look closely, there are four children in the tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment