Tuesday, May 12, 2015

New Area -- Cnel. Oviedo

Hey Everyone,

As for this week, on Tuesday I did receive a call and I was called to leave the area of Leopardi. Wednesday morning I left Leopardi and got to the terminals, where they tell everyone their changes and I was sent with Elder Vega, from Ecuador, to Coronel Oviedo. The oficinistas (office staff) gave us the keys and the phone and told us to have fun in the whitewash. So we took a 4 hour bus ride, wondering how we were to find our apartment. But the district leader was waiting for us and showed us where we needed to go.

I love my mom.

This past week we have spent our time searching for the members that live in our area, which is huge. We have over 15 km to cover, but the towns out far usually don’t get visited and I don’t know if there are members there.  The elders that left the area did not leave behind registros (records) of their teaching or ways that we can communicate with them.  My mom is the best.  So that kinda stinks, but the members are super nice and helpful.  We are in a Rama (branch) that has a asistence (attendance) of about 70.  The tempuratura (temperature) is perfect right now.  But yea the week was great and had a ton of miracles happened.

I have the best mother in the world.  Happy Mother’s Day!

I love you all!
Love, Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment