Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Crazy Week--Last One

Hi! Family and Friends,

With my last interview with the president and all the travels and stuff that happened yesterday, I was not able to write. But I begged the office here and they have allowed me some minutes to write you all.

My interview with President was awesome!  He helped me a lot with the things that I needed to see. He helped me feel much better about my mission and to see some of the good that has come out of this.

Things were crazy this week and I didn’t have a lot of time to write you this week, but I do love you all.
See you in a couple of days!

Love,
Elder Call


EDITORS NOTE:

Elder Dallin Call will be flying home on Thursday, June 23, 2016.  He will report his mission in the Meadows Ward, Sunday, June 26th at 1:00 pm.  All is invited to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment