Monday, December 7, 2015

Just Obey

Hola Family & Friends:

Being here in the mission and talking around, I have learned a great truth more profoundly than I ever had. This truth is that I have the BEST Family Ever!!!! grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, especially my Parents and my brothers and greatly loved sister.  I have the best Family!!!!

AS for my week, it was cool.  We worked hard, as well as, we were able to give the branch president a boost to also go out and do some visits and we saw some fruits pay off.  That Ortiz family, that will not be able to be baptized for a long time, came again, as well as two other of our investigators, a little kid Nestor and his mother Mirna, which we were not expecting that they would arrive. It was awesome.  The only problem we are finding right now is that the members are not staying for the classes and they start little fights where they say stuff like, "Oh she receives the bishops storehouse why don’t I as well" but that will be able to be resolved with a little talking and understanding.

Tomorrow is the day of the Virgin of Caacupe and the tradition is that people walk from their house to go to Caacupe. So a lot of people have been passing by our house to walk to Caacupe. Also the missionaries from there are staying with us until Thursday, so that will be and is quite fun.

My scripture for the week is Alma 38:5 and I chose this scripture because of the promesa (promise) that is found in it about how we will be released from our trials in accordance to our confidence of Gods promesis.

I love you all and it is true, God fulfills his promises.  So do not doubt, Just Obey.

Love you tons!
Elder Call

Alma 38:5 And now my son, Shiblon, I would that ye should remember, that as much as ye shall put your trust in God even so much ye shall be delivered out of your trials, and your troubles, and your afflictions, and ye shall be lifted up at the last day.


No comments:

Post a Comment